# DELEUZE /// Episode 1: Composition of an Archive
Having a few articles I needed soon to write about Gilles Deleuze, I decided to launch a “Deleuze week” (!) and I will therefore attempt to write an article per day this week about the fantastic philosopher. I am also adding a category “Deleuze” in the archives section that will help composing an archive.
In order to start I would like to redirect toward the numerous articles I already wrote (at least the ones that deals primarily about him):
- Control and Becoming: A conversation between Toni Negri and Gilles Deleuze
- Lewis Carroll by Gilles Deleuze
- Gilles Deleuze & Felix Guattari’s Holey Space
- Deleuze’s wave about Spinoza
- Francis Bacon The logic of sensation by Gilles Deleuze
- Lecture by Gilles Deleuze about the Act of Creation (May 1987)
– Gilles Deleuze and the Baker Transformation
– Michel Serres, Gilles Deleuze and Reza Negarestani on Fractal Ontology
– Gilles Deleuze on the web
and my essay about the Processes of smoothing and striation of space in urban warfare
I also invite the French speakers to listen to the very interesting series of radio broadcast organized last week on France Culture by Les Nouveaux Chemins de la Connaissance (especially the third and fifth ones respectively about Deleuze’s resistance against psychoanalysis and about his and Guattari’s concept of “ritournelle” (translated in English in a clumsy way by “refrain”).